Originally, telephone switching systems were called Private Branch Exchanges (PBX) and required the use of a live operator. Since almost all private branch exchanges today are automatic, the abbreviation PBX usually implies a PABX.
Providing effective management and monitoring of all telephone communications between employees and clients
Reflex Solutions understands the importance of unifying communications, providing your employees with a solution that allows them to handle all their business communication on the device of their choice: laptop, mobile device, office or home phone – using wired, wireless or broadband connections.
As the only supplier of hosted AVAYA solutions in South Africa, Reflex Solutions supplies:
- Cloud AVAYA
- On Premise AVAYA.
- With an estimated lifespan of over ten years, AVAYA is one of the best telephony platforms in the world.
- With AVAYA, Reflex offers various options, depending on the size and requirements of a business. We can accommodate the most basic requirements to the most advanced options (like call centres). It is scalable as it provides different modules and licenses. With AVAYA, your business can grow seamlessly: extra functionality and users are easily added by simply enabling additional licensing.
- Quick and easy to set up with minimal onsite equipment
- Geographic mobility
- An advanced hardware warranty is provided that allows the quick replacement of equipment should there be failure.
- High level of uptime
- Quality assurance
- We provide remote support and a full back up service